quarta-feira, 7 de janeiro de 2009

THE MIDLE OF THE STREET

Polyana Pimenta
I stop in the middle of the street
There's no car near me
No one is walking on the crossing
I'm thinking.
How are great all these things
From here
I can see the sky
And the sand in the gardens.
I can lay down
And everything is turning round
The colors change
And I try to reach myself
In the line that could separate me
From God
I'm almost touching him
But i can't realize
I'm not seeing His Face.
My eyes are sad
And even all these beautiful things
My looks can't see the wonderful
That is by my side.
Because when we're hurt
We don't believe in miracles
And everything is dark
But the hope of find you.
My love, my life, my breath
My miracle depends on you.
Help me in the way
That could lead me to God.
Natal, 1994.
Na época em que escrevi essas palavras, eu era professora de inglês e quis me expressar dessa forma. Até hoje, às vezes, escrevo em Inglês.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário